Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks allocated by the Maintenance Supervisor. Undertake Re-active Maintenance Tasks and Repairs allocated by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist in keeping Workshop tidy and presentable
- Provide a list of required materials to Maintenance Supervisor to enable successful execution of Maintenance Tasks.
- All Staff to fully adhere to TFS House Rules and Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Systems (SHEQ) (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001).
- Ensure that best Operating Practice is applied when undertaking Maintenance Tasks / Repairs.
- Complete and issue Time Sheets to Building Maintenance Supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Knowledge of tools and materials used in the assigned area of responsibility
- Good people skills
- 3 – 5 years Shopfitting experience
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Ability to plan, organise and control own work effort
- N3 Qualification
- Good communication skills
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A