Website University of KwaZulu-Natal
The School of Engineering strives to develop a culture of high performance, collaboration and respect that attracts and nurtures exceptional talent to deliver excellence.
- A PhD in Agricultural Engineering or closely related engineering discipline related to the abovementioned areas of speciality
- Developed a network of research collaborations nationally and/or internationally
- Registered as a Professional Engineer with the ECSA or eligible for such registration
- Involvement in the technical activities of the local and international engineering community
- Successful supervision of MSc and PhD students
- Evidence of strong academic leadership
- Experience in teaching at tertiary institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to attract external research funds
- A recognized leader in the field of specialization with an extensive and current research and publishing record in DoHET accredited high quality journals and peer reviewed conference proceedings
Company: University of KwaZulu-Natal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A