Website University of KwaZulu-Natal
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to teaching and research in the Cellular Biology Major and Biological Sciences programme on the Westville campus. S/he will be expected to contribute to undergraduate and postgraduate curriculum development, and supervise postgraduate students up to PhD level.
- Experience in teaching at tertiary institution
- Demonstrated ability to attract external research funds
- Successful supervision of postgraduate students (MSc and/or PhD) to completion in a relevant field of study, appropriate for the level of appointment.
- A PhD degree in Botany or a relevant related field of plant science
- A current research record as evidenced by publications in peer reviewed ISI/SAPSE accredited journals appropriate for the level of appointment
Company: University of KwaZulu-Natal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A