The main purpose of the job is to support the IT Manager, Southern Africa in delivery of responsibilities.
- Assist with communication and resolution of Incidents for Local Applications
- Assist with input of cost drivers to budget process including assisting in IT software requirement planning and budgeting.
- Input to review of Local application services and help develop service improvement plans for these.
- Assist with processing of actual costs as required, tracks and ensures payment to local vendors through ensuring the annual contracts are renewed appropriately and payments are made on time correctly.
- Undertake the necessary project management and application development activities for Local applications
- Work with local vendors in delivery of application management
- Undertake necessary activities to ensure achievement of service improvement plans within area of responsibility
- Business Analysis skills
- Project management skills
- Relationship management skills
- IT Governance skills
- Vendor management skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or Engineering, or Diploma in IT with relevant experience and Certifications –Project Management & ITIL.
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5yrs Experience of working in IT. Experience of FMCG industry will be an advantage.
- Risk management skills
- Good knowledge & understanding of Digital Technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A