Website United HealthCare
An RPM must be a highly efficient individual who consistently produces high quality results and deliverables. The RPM’s activities can focus on keeping the business running while the RPD can focus more on long-term growth strategies to conceptualize and advocate for with health plan business partners.
- The responsibilities of the RPM will be primarily tactical working in conjunction with RPDs and RVP.
- In addition to timely completion of portfolio grids each year that includes over 3,000 benefit medical plans and over 500 Rx plans, the RPM will also support the determination of SG uniform modification/plan discontinuance,
- Mapping of discontinued plans,
- Presentation of new portfolio and COC updates to sales/account management, socializing new national initiatives to the field, advancing EHCV product initiatives into the portfolio, gathering competitive intelligence,
- Active communicating of product updates to stakeholders, and serving as regional product subject matter expert in the development of marketing materials.
- Health care industry experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with B to B enterprises
- Demonstrated success in creating value for customers
- Proven track record of strong execution and results
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel and PowerPoint)
- Inquisitive approach to disruptive technologies, emerging trends, and consumer buying habits.
- 3+ years of Product Management/Product Development experience
- Ability to travel at least 10% of the time in the US
- Solid executive presence and ability to communicate to all levels of an organization
Company: United HealthCare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Alamitos, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A