- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight and hearing, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation associated with assigned task such as paperwork, use of computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Must be able to travel by car and plane to attend meetings at other locations and call on non-UPS locations and customers.
- Demonstrate cognitive ability to follow directions and routines.
- Work independently with appropriate judgment. Exhibit spatial awareness.
- Read words and numbers. Concentrate, memorize and recall.
- Identify logical connections and process up to 2-3 steps ahead.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Anderson, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A