Univision Communications Inc in New York seeks an enthusiastic and aggressive self-starter to assist Television Advertising Sales Account Executives (AEs) in their transactional efforts. This is a data entry and numbers intensive position demanding extensive computer competence in Excel and various order processing software.
- Posting, pre-posting on accounts and creating ADU schedules as necessary to ensure deliverable
- Following up on collections and outstanding invoices by contacting agency and collections department
- General administrative tasks such as answering calls, preparing reports, etc.
- Coordinating ad copy and verifying quality with traffic and working with creative agency
- Maintain invoice clearing and client billing, including discrepancy reconciliation while ensuring accurate record keeping
- Serving as main point of contact in the department for the agency, stations and traffic to work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution of TV campaigns
- Respond to agency requests within 48 hours regarding invoices, logs, etc.
- Actively monitor stewardship, deliver tracking reports
- Entering orders into Strata; Wide Orbit; Donovan systems and verify accuracy
- Strong Organizational skills – this is a demanding position in a high pressure and fast pace environment where there are tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Adaptable as things change quickly and immediate follow-up and response is needed
- Candidate must be able to handle multiple tasks successfully; be organized; detail oriented; have demonstrated time management skills
- Customer service experience – The candidate must be able to deal with a variety of strong and dynamic personalities
- Minimum 1 year of experience in related sales/marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A