You will play a key role in supporting the company’s advanced advertising execution by serving as a catalyst for growth. Position will be responsible for all aspects after the close of an Advanced Advertising deal. The position has frequent contact with clients, as well as a diverse group of both internal and external constituents.
- Communicates daily with Commercial Operations to resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies
- Coordinate with Sales, P&I, Delivery, Traffic, Ad Ops and data teams, across all verticals, on the maintenance of agency Advanced Audience buys.
- Work with multiple data vendors (Nielsen, LiveRamp, 605, Amobee, et al) to develop forecasts, plans, and optimizations for assigned accounts
- Work with P&I and Advanced TV team to flight deals, maintain any CPM guidelines, and manage the effect of program changes on schedules
- Monitor unit exception reports to ensure all contracted dollars are booked and all un-schedulable units are placed
- Build effective relationships at agencies through on-going communication with various departments i.e. Buying, Traffic, and Accounting
- Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercial spots are booked according to guidelines
- 3+ years’ experience in the media industry
- Knowledge of both linear and digital industry preferred
- Experience with Advanced Audience products including Dealmaker, WideOrbit, Amobee, Operative.1 & other advanced audience data providers (605, OpenAP, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A