Univision is seeking a talented Front of House Audio Operator (A-1) in the Technical Production Services Department who is responsible for proficiency in mixing high quality audio for live or live to tape television programming.
- Design and load in of all Studio and Exterior PA equipment.
- Provide immediate solutions in the event of equipment or other audio problems.
- Setting up, checking and ensuring that all microphones, audio and media playback are adjusted for proper VU levels and equalization.
- Operational knowledge of Digital and Analog audio consoles and peripheral equipment including patch bays and routers.
- IFB mix minus, Telos Systems, COMREX and Cleanfeed.
- Coordination of all RF/Wireless equipment (i.e. microphones, IFB and PL) as well as studio foldback with Audio Assistant (A-2).
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Windows operating systems.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
- 4+ years of audio experience in a live television environment
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last-minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Must be willing to travel as needed, sometimes on short notice.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A