You will work alongside our in-house digital creative studio, growth marketing and email marketing teams to produce designs that drive email acquisition, retention, engagement and cross selling.
The ideal candidate should have both technical and creative aptitude with demonstrated experience in performance marketing. We are looking for a storyteller, client centric and highly organized.
- Create alternative versions of emails for A/B testing
- Develop and implement design best practices for optimizing delivery and open rates, CTR, revenue growth, and other KPIs
- Ensure optimal and consistent rendering of email campaigns in webmail and app-based email clients (Gmail, Outlook.com, iOS Mail, etc.)
- Develop custom and templated mobile responsive emails using HTML5 and CSS3
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement, retention, cross-selling and increased click-through rates that drive revenue and conversions
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure designs produced align with brand and project requirements
- Create custom imagery, resize, and optimize graphics
- Enthusiastic, curious, and self-motivated with a desire to learn new tools, technologies, and techniques
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design, coding, testing, and deploying enterprise-level responsive email campaigns; preferably in e-commerce or streaming
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and other relevant web design coding languages
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) or similar platforms
- Strong quality assurance skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong command of Spanish and Hispanic market in the US and LatAM
- Experience with GIF animation is a plus
- Experience with responsive/mobile-friendly/hybrid email design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A