In this role, you will partner with our Streaming and Digital local leadership teams and perform a critical role as coach and advisor to business leaders, help to build a competitive people organization, operate as a change agent, and serve as a champion and driver of a positive organizational culture.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and business clients to manage candidate workflow amid a high-volume recruitment environment: develop/review job descriptions, support requisition creation as needed, assess candidates for assigned roles and oversee employment offers within budget and scope of organization structures.
- Consult with business leaders to assess and prioritize the critical employee and team challenges impacting the organization, including company integration efforts.
- Ensure data in HR systems for assigned client groups is accurate, compliant, and complete.
- Collaborate with operational leaders and centers of excellence to ensure robust processes/workflows are in place.
- Advise leaders and employees in strategic areas and/or processes such as talent management, career development, organizational design, performance management and coaching, employee relations/compliance and total rewards.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the broader HR team to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Work closely with business and HR management and employees to improve communication, build engagement, and increase productivity, collaboration and retention.
- Strong command of HR regulations, laws, and requirements with demonstrated ability to professionally handle and escalate as necessary
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience in an HRBP or generalist capacity
- Spanish/English fluency required (oral and written)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively at all levels within the organization
- Prior media industry experience a plus but not required
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A