Univision San Antonio is seeking a part time On-Air Talent that is energetic, interactive, and social media savvy to bring that passion to one of San Antonio’s most popular radio stations 92.9 KROM “Que Buena”.
The successful candidate will perform On-Air Duties as assigned, and in the community as assigned by Content Director for our Regional Mexican Station.
- Perform activities which will include producing content for TelevisaUnivision websites and Social Media pages and promoting various company accounts
- Meets with clients when necessary to prepare commercials on and off site
- Air music, all liners, promos and commercials as scheduled and as provided by the Content Director
- Responsible for creating, writing, and delivering creative elements on-air, including attention-grabbing topics/issues for the show
- Maintain compliance with FCC regulations at all times, including awareness of prohibited language on-air
- Operate system board efficiently, including making necessary stop breaks and timely announcements, including sponsorships and name mentions
- Create bits and/or stunts to be used during their show, as appropriate
- Create and write copy as assigned
- Creative production and editing of commercials (voiceovers) for clients and station as directed by Production Manager
- Works with the traffic department to ensure all commercial copy is correct and dates and times of airing are as provided by sales.
- Assist in the development and carrying out of station and on-air promotions
- Participation in remotes and van hits as assigned by Content Director/Promotions Supervisor
- You have knowledge of programming and production software (i.e. Zetta, Audition, Console Production, Collateral Hardware, and Music Master)
- High School Diploma is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Outlook software packages
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license and a good driving record and be able to drive to events/remotes and other special occasions, as needed
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A