TelevisaUnivision is looking for a VP of Partner Product Management to grow and expand our user experiences and content, wherever our audience is, on whatever the platform they want.
Reporting to the SVP Product & Technology, this role will spearhead innovation on Partner Products, working cross functionally to continually develop world-class solutions that will drive the best user experience – wherever they are.
- Prioritize features, requirements, partner needs against value to the business and to our users
- Understand competitor experiences about partner add-on channels, syndicated channels, carrier billing, user experiences, and ways others do these types of user experiences
- Be a ‘Force Multiplier’ for all of product, PMO, project management, and our partners
- Build financial models on cost structures to enable integrations with our partners
- Join negotiations with Distribution Sales to represent partner needs and scope / manage our experiences
- Work with Product and Development to scope requirements into roadmap to meet partner and user experiences
- Work with data and analytics teams to analyze usage, increase engagement (time, usage), reduce churn, and drive business KPIs across all partner products
- Identify, capture, and forecast key market/industry trends and translate into customer requirements/solutions
- Drive the streaming products’ (VIX and VIX+) value, within the limitations of partner products, to the VIX standard of ‘wow’ing and delighting’ our users everywhere
- Work with Distribution Sales to define and scope the requirements for all partner deals for VIX and VIX+
- Partner across TVUN to build a great user experience for our users when our content is provided to third party distributions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with partner products teams.
- Demonstrable track record of leading technical innovation from ideation through sustainable revenue growth.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working on product teams.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer businesses.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A