Univision Local Media is looking to add a creative Digital Content Producer to join our growing team. This position will be reporting to the Manager, Digital Content, support in the growth of our digital audiences and will also function as a subject matter expert on the planning and execution of content audience growth initiatives.
- Communicate with Newsroom what’s trending online and help find sources and interesting topics for digital news consumption; especially via mobile devices
- Re purposes existing content and may create new content. Creates, edits, publishes and manages a full range of content.
- Delivers compelling content using current production and web-delivery tools.
- Experiment with new formats for social media content creation
- Creates and curates the best-in-class digital content
- This role is also accountable for building capability within the newsrooms to think and act digitally, generating engaging, compelling and timely content that will result in an increase of our digital footprint and ultimately in a growing audience and market share
- Engage with the audience by connecting to the social conversation
- Responsible for the production of digital content for station(s).
- Creates content that is aligned with and enhances station brand; may create new content.
- Identifies news stories of the day and plans coverage that is appropriate for various digital media platforms (website, mobile apps, newsletters, and social media)
- Publishes content on multiple digital platforms, including mobile and online and social networks.
- Maintain digital content calendar containing priority events, initiatives and opportunities
- Demonstrates results for the application of innovative and creative approaches to drive audience loyalty.
- Copy and edit with fundamental journalistic and legal understanding
- Adapts and creates content for several social media platform promotions
- Staying current on digital industry trends
- Minimum of 3 years’ progressive experience in digital media content and audience growth
- Experience in Media; Broadcast environment a plus
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task
- Experience working in team environments
- Sound analysis and creativity
- Bilingual with the ability to write in English and Spanish
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; effectively communicates information and ideas in written and video format
- Candidate must be flexible and willing to work varied schedules, including weekends and holidays
- Solid news judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle competing priorities
- Audience growth oriented
- Ensure flawless execution
- 1-3 years’ experience building and managing multiple channels, optimization and best practices
- Proven knowledge and strong tactical training/skills
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Teaneck, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A