The Programmatic Account Executive will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team, with a focus on driving revenue for all programmatic platforms including OTT, OLV, audio, display. This role will develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts).
- Manage agency & client relationships through day-to-day contact.
- Prepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations and establish close business relationships with all levels of clients.
- Develop strong relationships throughout Univision to ensure a unified and coordinated strategy is presented in the market.
- Work closely and collegially with Network AEs, Marketing, Insights, and Business Development teams.
- Understand customer needs and develop solutions to those needs.
- Schedule and execute meetings/presentations with buyers, planners, and clients.
- Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital and branded content.
- Actively participate in Network Sales Office projects and sales events.
- Own, manage and develop relationships with clients, agencies, and advertisers.
- Look for opportunities to develop monetization solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service.
- Understand customer needs and provide feedback and market input that will strengthen our opportunities and value proposition.
- Selling programmatic accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong sales and business development expertise, with a solid understanding of sales disciplines, strategic sales, consultative selling as well as strong presentation skills.
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in digital and programmatic sales or other relevant areas of media sales.
- Expertise in the nuances of programmatic advertising, digital sales processes, digital platforms, technical markets, pricing models, measurement platforms, technology trends, customer buying patterns and budgeting across all asset and platform types, including but not limited to display, video, audio, social, branded content, email and programmatic transactions.
- Strength in prospecting, generating proposals and closing the sale.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university preferred.
- Passion for digital advertising and content development as well as the unique ability to work and sell in a fast-paced, changing environment where ad products are often sold as technology is emerging.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Internet & Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A