The Univision devops engineering team is responsible for building and scaling infrastructure that supports consumer applications across multiple segments and delivering first in class video streaming experiences across the world. Our tech stack runs on the Google cloud and makes use of platforms and services such as Cloud Run, GKE, pubsub, serverless cloud functions, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Big Query and Big Table.
- Ensure high availability and resilience for all OTT video streaming infrastructure
- Build and maintain CI\CD pipelines that encourage best practices for software delivery
- Work with software engineers to interpret requirements and design scalable architectures
- Support uptime of production systems and have availability for emergency rotations
- Experience with Serverless, Docker, Kubernetes or other container orchestration technologies
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience scaling and supporting large consumer applications
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience and technical excellence in engineering
- Scripting and automation skills (Bash or Python).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A