The Activations Manger would help the Sales Marketing Manager and the Creative Services Department in overseeing the execution of Radio and TV appearances, client activations, live shows and Univision Local media events; board operate live ON AIR Radio sports broadcast and activations; Execute a weekly social media, giveaway and promotion schedule; build and execute social media Live stream events and work closely with the programming and sales departments to provide support as needed.
- Maintain regularly scheduled Promotions Department staff meetings.
- Complete all reports and documents associated with promotion campaigns and activations
- Develop, create, and brainstorm promotional concepts and ideas with the sales department
- Manage weekly on-air and digital promotion campaigns.
- Manage Weekly Activations schedules of all station remotes, appearances, van hits and on-site contests, games and other promotional activities as needed.
- Ability to multitask and take and direction from others.
- Help Coordinate large-scale station events from conception to execution
- Oversee all Live Sports Broadcasts
- Manage and coordinate and schedule both content and sales related social media campaigns on various social platforms.
- Maintain compliance with contests rules and regulations as needed.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of all Radio/TV station promotional activities and campaigns according to plan.
- Manage and Oversee the Activation and Production Tech team.
- Build and Execute Livestream social media events.
- Previous work, volunteer or educational experience in broadcast, entertainment, arts, or advertising a plus.
- Must have a valid TX Driver’s License; maintain a good driving record and proof of insurance.
- At least 2 years in Radio Broadcast / Board Operation experiences
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule- non- business hours including early morning, weeknights, weekends (Friday afternoon – Sunday night), holidays, and community/special events.
- Previous work experience in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
- Bilingual / English and Spanish skills preferred (oral).
- Willingness to learn traditional and new Broadcasting skills
- Prior coordinating or management experience necessary
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A