TelevisaUnivision is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant responsible for providing confidential, high-level assistance to senior level executives, within our dynamic and growing media organization. The Executive Assistant will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks and provide support in a one-on-one working relationship with the executive.
- Manage multiple competing priorities daily and execute within set guidelines, take initiative to assist as issues arise and find/propose solutions to problems as they arise.
- Respond to requests for information from external and internal sources, communicating in a professional manner.
- Research, extract and compile data for President and team for routine and special projects.
- Maintain an extremely active calendar of appointments, extensive travel arrangements and detailed itineraries for travel, meetings, agendas, and compiling documents for travel related meetings.
- Maintain discretion regarding confidential information that passes through the office of the President.
- Receive and screen communications including telephone calls, e-mail messages, and use independent judgment to discern issues that require priority attention.
- Organize and maintain filing system and order office supplies.
- Compose and prepare correspondence (presentations, memos, emails) on request.
- Coordinate team calendar, meeting locations, meals and dinners for department off-sites and meetings.
- Media/Entertainment industry experience is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) Adobe, Social Media web platforms.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Proactivity and openness to working in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and “can-do” attitude
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A