The Activations Technician is responsible for technical and promotional duties, as assigned. This will include, but not be limited to: driving station vehicles, set-up of equipment (sound systems, tents, tables and banners) at station events, and interaction with station listeners.
- Assist in the day-to-day department operations as needed
- Prepare good event recaps and reports by taking specific pictures as requested and follows-up with required documentation.
- Safely operate vehicles, prizes, equipment, and other promotional tools
- Performs other’s tasks as directed
- Maintain compliance with contests rules and regulations
- Motivate audiences at remotes by involving them in games and creatively distributing promotional items
- Execute creative On-Site activations
- Execute/Participate in radio station promotional activities including remotes by greeting and interacting with listeners and clients in an enthusiastic and welcoming manner
- Respond to advertising agency requests regarding invoices, logs, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work throughout the week and weekends and rotating schedules as needed
- Able to interact with people all day long
- Possess and maintain a good driving record
- Moderate Microsoft applications skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to communicate orally in Spanish required; English speaking skills a plus; bilingual skills preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A