The Univision Agency is currently seeking a highly motivated and creative individual for the position of Temp Branding Producer, Promotional Strategy. The Univision Agency serves as the creative services division of the Univision Networks producing multiplatform creatives for Univision, UNIMAS and Galavision Networks. The Agency also oversees creative for special corporate communication projects, positioning videos and programming reels.
- Develop detailed presentations with creative strategies, big ideas, mood boards, scripts and schematics based on project objectives
- Collaborate with other departments to bridge strategies and maximize assets
- Bring innovative ideas and approaches for our promotional and branding campaigns. create and execute marketing plans to increase awareness, generate traffic for programming
- Work closely with editors, graphic artists, and sound designers to ensure that final product is executed flawlessly
- Ensure brand guidelines are upheld across all assets
- Ability to analyze research and insights and adjust creative based on performance on quantitative data
- Develop, create, write and produce compelling and hard selling branding concepts and copy for promotions and special campaigns across all platforms, including linear, steaming, TV, radio, corporate, digital, and OOH that connect with our Hispanic audience and inspires them to watch, share and talk about our content.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last-minute programming changes
- Proven ability to see creative initiatives from conception to delivery and be able to function independently as needed. Creative & strategic problem solver
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or similar field
- Strong organizational skills managing priorities and workflows
- Passion and understanding of Broadcast and Cable media landscape with an affinity to Spanish language media and news
- Strong communication/diplomacy skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions to effectively manage with complexity and change with the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and schedules. Be prepared to work long hours during breaking stories and pre-planned events.
- A passion for the entertainment programs on Univision as well as an understanding of our talent and show positioning
- Intrinsic understanding of each department’s function
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A