TelevisaUnivision is seeking an experienced marketing manager to be based in Mexico City to join our Streaming Marketing Team. The candidate will be responsible for executing the go – to – market strategy for the company’s newest video streaming platform, reaching millions of Hispanics is the U.S. and LATAM. The ideal candidate would be an expert on campaign management and event workflows, detail oriented and excellent in execution.
- Act as Program Manager, executing plans and overseeing cross-functional teams to deliver world-class marketing.
- Ensure marketing local relevance across US and Latin America markets. Source and leverage local market intelligence data, and consumer insights to develop marketing efforts.
- Ensure campaigns are aligned with main KPIs for the streaming platform, responding to the overall business objectives.
- Directly coordinate strategies for on-air, cross-channel, distribution partners, paid partnerships, experiential and influencer initiative
- Directly manage external agencies, including sourcing best in class partners
- Execute the Direct to Consumer (DTC) marketing strategy for O&O subscriber acquisition for our platform, following priorities, and coordinating implementation.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with internal stakeholders (content, product, paid media and O&O teams)
- Foster collaboration, track changes, and lead approval processes.
- Ensure that campaigns, events, and communication initiatives are delivered on time and with the highest global marketing standards.
- Strong business acumen, and polished public speaking and presentation skills in English and Spanish is required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in consumer marketing, including DTC strategy, with increased responsibility and collaboration with all aspects of business
- Proven leader with strong media strategy & planning knowledge is necessary—must be familiar with supporting streaming/digital content via multiplatform, paid media & organic social media
- A creative, analytical, and data-driven mindset – Proven ability to build and leverage a successful data and insights practice that informs decision making in the areas of content, programming, marketing, distribution, and customer experience
- Proven experience coordinating integrated campaigns; including creating and tracking timelines, follow up on creative feedback, and assets development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications or Business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A