The ability to work under pressure and adaptability to change are essential in this role. This position will require the candidate to be able to work autonomously and be proactive, but also have strong communication skills and a willingness to work as a team member.
- Ability to analyze research and insights and adjust creative based on performance on quantitative data
- Write and pitch creative concepts for promos, trailers, ads, and short form content
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last-minute programming changes with ease
- Bring innovative ideas and approaches for our promotional and branding campaigns for SVOD. Continuously find opportunities to further enhance and develop the brand with external partners
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Account Management and other department teams to ensure seamless delivery process of assets – ensuring out optimal workflows and systems to handle Streaming assets as it scales up with new creative demands
- Work closely with editors, graphics and sound designers to ensure that final product is executed flawlessly
- Collaborate with other departments to bridge strategies and maximize assets to drive awareness
- Develop, write, and produce compelling, strategic, and creative concepts for promotional campaigns across all platforms, including linear, steaming, radio, digital, and OOH that connect with our Hispanic audience and inspires them to watch, share and talk about our streaming service content.
- Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through post production
- Develop detailed presentations with creative strategies, big ideas, mood boards, scripts and schematics based on project objectives
- Strong Spanish-language copywriting skills
- Experience with social media promotional strategy, trends, and online marketing campaigns
- Campaign experience with a proven track record of developing and producing/directing high quality marketing content with an eye for good taste.
- Knowledge and clear understanding of Latin & US Hispanic streaming market
- Strong communication, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills. Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seeking out the best idea, not just their own idea.
- 5+ years as a promotion’s producer, with a focus on scripted TV series, film, comedies and docs. Preferably at either a studio, or network.
- Streaming experience is desirable.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Strong understanding of production and post production processes
- Excellent PowerPoint/Keynote design presentation skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mexico City, Mexico
Application Deadline: N/A