Univision is seeking a talented News Producer with a dynamic and creative attitude. This part-time position is responsible for sourcing great content for both newscasts. They will also identify, develop, and contribute story ideas and participate actively in coverage decisions, as well as gather elements for news coverage.
- Research and write news stories as well as translate and edit copy.
- News Producer will research and produce daily story ideas for air.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Monitor for any potential breaking news.
- Maintain constant and clear communication with the executive producer, multimedia journalist and technical crew.
- Must be highly proficient both in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to publish content across multimedia platforms.
- Possess extensive experience in and proven strategies for sourcing and sharing content through social media.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Assignment Desk
- Strong journalistic standards and ethics.
- Effective news writing ability and storytelling.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newfield, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A