The Design Project Manager is responsible for managing and defining detailed project plans for the UX team, which means following up with internal and external stakeholders for information needed to ensure all creative/digital projects are managed and completed on time, budget and with the objectives in mind.
- Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation.
- Collaborate with Designers and provide overall project management Work closely with the designers and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product
- Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering.
- Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables.
- Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an ambitious schedule.
- Lead and facilitate design reviews and represent design in cross-functional forums to ensure a quality launch of the final feature.
- An eagerness for working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and amongst the ever-changing nature of customer growth.
- Sharp written and verbal story-telling skills, proven ability to influence upwards and outwards across the organization.
- B2, C1 or C2 English level, as a must.
- Creative problem solving, a willingness to keep looking for solutions in the face of challenges.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality features for digital projects.
- Minimum 5 year in product management experience, with design process knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bogota, D.C., Capital District, Colombia
Application Deadline: N/A