The Sr. Graphic Designer will be tasked with creating presentations describing the strategy executed by the CEO and Board-level initiatives, spanning Televisa & Univision portfolio of assets in Streaming, Broadcast, Cable, Radio and Digital Media, Audio etc.
- Green screen and studio production environment.
- Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint/Outlook/Word/Excel) and PC/Mac computer skills (Keynote, etc.).
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media
- Smartsheet, vCreative or other production management tools is a plus.
- Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
- Must be proficient in written and oral Spanish and English
- Adobe CC (Premiere/After Effects/Photoshop/Illustrator/Audition).
- Collaborate closely with Corporate Strategy team to ensure content is meaningful and valuable to target audience
- 4-5 years of experience with different types of broadcast media (video/graphics/audio)
- Wed design/3D animation/similar technologies is a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A