This is a cross-functional role, collaborating with engineers, UX designers, product leads, analysts, and QA teams to ensure the success of the product for our users. Exceptional technical background and communication skills are needed to allow you to drive alignment across stakeholders.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Accountable for day-to-day project support, including assisting team members and reviewing pull requests
- Build reusable, flexible instrumentation patterns that support granular data capture for a multi-platform, highly-dynamic product.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and experience of the application
- Integrate, test and maintain third-party data and analytics focused libraries such as Segment, Kochava, Conviva and Permutive
- Participate in defining business requirements as needed, including providing technical specifications and accurate deliverable timelines
- Experience transforming product features into well-articulated measurement requirements
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo a big plus
- Experience with data engineering processes and data visualization tools
- Experience with Kotlin flows.
- Experience working with ExoPlayer, or similar video technology (Bitmovin, Okta, etc)
- Minimum 2 years of active experience with Android/AndroidTV and shipping production applications
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines
- Understanding of relevant behavioral analytics technologies
- Experience in writing UI / unit tests (Espresso, Mockito, JUnit, etc)
- Experience with dependency management tools (Homebrew, Maven, Jitpack, etc)
- Experience performing analytics integrations with analytics tools (Kochava, Amplitude, Segment, Firebase Analytics …)
- Strong knowledge of Android design guidelines, patterns, and best practices (HIG)
- Familiar with architectural patterns such as MVVM or MVC
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin (Java experience a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of active experience using Kotlin
- Experience creating solutions using reactive programming approaches.
- Minimum 5 years of front-end software development experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A