The ULD Resupply Admin works mainly based in office. Very fast paced and hectic at peak sort times. Position is responsible for monitoring ULD inventory and buildup of outgoing supplies.
- Sending and answering emails along with responding to Microsoft teams.
- Booking ULD resupply shipments in SmartKargo.
- Inventory will be conducted on a weekly basis and the admin will be responsible to plus the ULD’s into Load Handling.
- Validating ULD’s in Load Handling.
- Associating Air Way Bill of ULD’s in AirHub and Associating Pallet Stacks in ALP.
- Communication with ULD Control, Management, and Sort Control.
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, great ability to multitask skills.
- Schedule flexibility for coverage purposes.
- Positions requires self-motivation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook. Word).
- Experience with ACHS, Load handling, ALP and SmartKargo is a plus.
- Flexibility in hectic situations, and self-confidence when making decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A