The Freight Facility Admin is responsible for logging and sorting Air Cargo Docs; Processing Int’l documents for freight trucking across the Canadian border.
- Using multiple computer applications to determine and report status of freight.
- Using E2K to create truck packets with necessary docs to truck freight across the border into Canada.
- Maintaining an operation report that gives the location and sorting instruction of international freight.
- Working knowledge of Compass, AirHub and E2K a plus.
- A team player willing to learn more and help where needed.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and type 30 wpm.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A