- Must be able to travel by car and plane to attend meetings at other locations and call on non-UPS locations and customers.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation associated with assigned task such as paperwork, use of computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Demonstrate cognitive ability to follow directions and routines. Work independently with appropriate judgment. Exhibit spatial awareness. Read words and numbers. Concentrate, memorize and recall. Identify logical connections and process up to 2-3 steps ahead.
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Work in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity. Exposure to dust, dirt and noise. Enclosed work areas. Outside inclement weather. Elevated heights and uneven surfaces.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight and hearing, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A