Website Urban Outfitters
Candidate should be a motivated team player with a positive attitude and possess good organizational and communication skills. Individual should be able to function well in a multi-task environment with attention to detail, and willing to accept new and diverse assignments. Candidate must be able to work with all organizational levels including fellow-employees, customers, and management.
- Gather sample products as required and coordinate with QA, Receiving, Rework and Returns Departments as well as Outbound Department to ensure the correct item is being sent to customer.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Promote safety within the department and throughout the facility.
- Resolve issues using appropriate application(s) and process.
- Report vendor non-compliance to the appropriate team and/or Home Office Staff
- Work with Salesforce Console, WM, Island Pacific, Tradestone, Sterling, MTS/POS sites, Outlook e-mail and Microsoft Office applications.
- Responsible for placing on hold products that do not conform to specifications.
- Initiate an investigation in the causes of product non-conformance, gathering pertinent information (pictures, screenshots, PO and vendor details etc.) and correcting, as necessary.
- Ensure all the Salesforce cases/customer complaints are verified, corrected and closed in timely manner maintaining focus on quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Solid computer skills: Microsoft Office Application, Outlook, Island Pacific, Tradestone, WM Systems, Sterling
- Good analytical skills (observation, attention to detail, problem solving)
- Good written and oral communication skills in English are required. Written and oral skills in any other language are a plus.
- Proactive behavior (take initiatives, makes suggestions, and follows up with limited supervision).
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-based environment.
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Reno, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A