Website United States Marshals Service
Maintaining knowledge of key personnel and lines of authority within the USMS to effectively manage administrative activities and the flow of information.
- Utilizing judgment and discretion in determining intent, and in interpreting existing policy and regulatory guidance for use by others in the Division.
- Providing advice and assistance to Senior Executive’s.
- Serving as the Executive Assistant to a USMS Senior Executive Service member and their Deputy.
- Utilizing Federal travel regulations to arrange and prepare travel.
- Must complete an initial online questionnaire and additional assessment(s).
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This position is a Testing Designated Position and is subject to random drug testing.
- Status candidates must meet time-in-grade requirements (52 weeks at the next lower grade level).
- You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A