Website United States Marshals Service
Developing, adapting, and implementing new and pre-existing organization IT projects incorporating various levels of technology and project management principles and procedures;
- Managing and directing major USMS technology projects;
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders and customers.
- Evaluating, designing, and implementing applications systems;
- Providing expert IT program technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to USMS management; and
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service.
- This position is a Testing Designated Position and is subject to random drug testing.
- Microsoft SharePoint Certification is preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Project Management Professional (PMPM Certification is preferred.
- Must pass a pre-employment security investigation and drug screening.
- May be required to successfully complete a trial/probationary period.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- Travel may be required.
Company: United States Marshals Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A