Website University of the Western Cape - UWC
The University of the Western Cape has over the past few years steadily become one of the research-led teaching and learning universities in South Africa, with the capacity to produce and advance new knowledge in recognised research strength and the translation of this knowledge through innovation endeavours.
- Management of the writing support to postgraduate students.
- Engage in academic functions such as research and grant writing, postgraduate supervision and active dissemination of findings.
- Perform administrative duties such as drafting of reports, monitoring of workshop evaluations.
- Design and present research capacity development programmes to postgraduate students, support and academic staff.
- Grant management
- A PhD qualification/ being Registered or in a process to completing a PhD
- Knowledge and experience of research administration management processes (RAMS)
- Have a publication record (comprising peer reviewed and/or accredited journals, books or book chapters on reputable presses)
- Experience with training / teaching.
- Proven experience in Higher education with emphasis of working with students to achieve academic success.
- Knowledge and experience of funding instruments for postgraduate students
- A minimum Master’s degree in a related field at an NQF leve 9 or an equivalent qualification.
- Specialized research skills or training such as, statistical analysis
- Proof of having conducted other research.
Company: University of the Western Cape – UWC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A