Website University of the Western Cape - UWC
The Department of Chemistry is acclaimed nationally and internationally for its research work in the areas of nanomaterials and electrochemistry, and applications thereof in electroanalytical sensors, electrocatalysis, electrochemical energy production and storage, and environmental and water analysis.
- Community engagement and outreach.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate supervision.
- Manage academic administration.
- Provide academic leadership.
- Facilitate learning and teaching at Inorganic Chemistry undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Curriculum development, assessment, and the continuous improvement of the academic program.
- Contribute to departmental research output.
- An MSc in Inorganic Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Teaching experience at the higher education level.
- Experience of research in the aforementioned discipline as reflected by publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- A PhD in Inorganic Chemistry or closely related discipline.
- Evident track record of research in the aforementioned discipline as reflected by publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Company: University of the Western Cape – UWC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A