Website Coca Cola
A new and exciting role in the business, as the EMENA Food & Beverage Planner you’ll be required to support with the EMENA Planning, Management and Coordination for the Food & Beverages Supply Chain, ensuring full availability to all EMENA Markets, customers, and consumers.
- Manage forecasts for all new markets globally including Hellenic & CCEP
- Responsible for managing forecast and order analysis reporting by total and individual channels to measure accuracy for forecasts.
- Manage total supply chain stock, including depot availability, XPO, Havi. Consideration for order lead times, New campaigns & seasonality change requirements
- Managing & sharing visibility of write off reporting with Costa Supply Chain finance, Costa Finance & Business units as appropriate.
- Liaise with partners and technical teams for requests for shelf life extensions. Follow correct procedures ensuring product shelf life changes are documented & shared with customers & 3PLs
- Accountable for building strong relationships with all new markets to ensure a 2-way communication channel stock level in market and forecast accuracy reporting being fed back out.
- Work closely with the Global Campaigns Manager in launch of new products across global markets – ensuring full availability & successful implementation
- Responsible for supporting all new project activity from the outset, with external & internal stakeholders.
- Able to shift and prioritise tasks for the wider benefit
- Customer focused and a strong relationship builder
- Analytical ability with all types of information, across various platforms (excel and systems)
- Practical – hands on style and proactive approach
- Highly numerate with Excel skills to an intermediate level
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- International supply chains (desired, not must have)
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunstable, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A