Website Victoria's Secret
The Cyber Risk Analyst will join a team that is responsible for executing the VS&CO cyber risk quantification program to ensure cyber risks are consistently and effectively identified, prioritized, articulated, and reported.
- Mature risk management dashboards and reports to inform risk prioritization, risk remediation, and management decision making.
- Gather, analyze, and report status and metrics on risks.
- Peer review identified risks and analysis by other analysts.
- Execute and mature security risk management framework, including risk. methodology (FAIR), risk acceptance process, and risk reporting.
- Maintain and mature security risk register.
- Identify risk scenarios for analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Security/Mathematics/Business preferred.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and probability
- Knowledge of GRC technology platforms
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience participating in meetings with cross functional teams to collect data to spport risk analysis.
- 1 year of experience in information security, risk management and/or IT (Information Technology) audit fields.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions among groups of 8-20
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A