Website Victoria's Secret
A Victoria’s Secret Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. An Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
- Maintains visual merchandising standards of total store.
- Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to total store through selling behaviors, and building customer loyalty.
- Identifies personal successor and co-creates individual development plans for direct reports.
- Schedules all brand’s initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
- Personally executes Talent Life Cycle for direct reports and is accountable for execution of assigned team. Talent Life Cycle actions include selection/interviewing, onboarding, coaching/performance management, succession, reward and recognition, and culture/engagement.
- Schedules and leads performance management for direct reports (Annual, Mid-year, Monthly Touch points) and oversees execution of assigned team.
- Supports brand guide execution in absence of Brand Operations Supervisor.
- Displays understanding of how all roles work for the good of the team.
- Schedules brand guide planning, mapping and execution.
- Develops associate retention strategies with Store Manager.
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow up and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates excellent visual merchandising skills
- Demonstrates ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer loyalty
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays, and during non-business hours
- Previous experience leading leaders and associate teams
Company: Victoria’s Secret
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doral, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A