Website VKB Group
The driver will be responsible for driving heavy motor vehicles to and from different destinations to collect and deliver grains, oilseeds, animal feed raw materials, goods and services as per instructions whilst ensuring efficient turn-around times and adhering to applicable legislation.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled deliveries and collections to and from designated locations as instructed by management.
- Ensure goods are secured correctly before departure and vehicle seals/ locks are not tampered with upon arrival at destination.
- Ensure that vehicle is kept clean and maintained as per schedule at all times.
- Ensure accurate and detailed completion of logbooks and other delivery documents.
- Strict adherence to commercial driving regulations while driving on public roads.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Adherence to loading and offloading procedures at company and client premises.
- Perform pre- and post-trip inspections on vehicle according to company policy.
- A willingness to work overtime, incl. Saturdays and Sundays, when required.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4 equivalent
- Good client interaction skills with both internal/ external customers
- Experience in the agriculture industry will be advantageous
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Code 14 (EC Driver’s License) with PDP
Company: VKB Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Villiers, Free State, SA
Application Deadline: N/A