Website Vaal University of Technology - VUT
Develop curriculum in applicable field of specialisation, influence the development, maintenance and control in field of specialisation.
- Research – Undertake post-graduate research in field of specialisation, provide accredited research outputs and undertake post graduate supervision and examination.
- Administration and reporting
- Internal process – Conduct ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Community engagement – Participate in community flagship programme/projects.
- Willing to register for PhD.
- Industry relationship building – Liaise with industry including consultation work/collaborative research and plan.
- Academic leadership – Teach and assess students at undergraduate/postgraduate levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, excellent teaching skills, planning and organising skills, conceptual skills, analytical ability, interpersonal skills problem solving skills.
- Minimum of three (3) year teaching, learning, industrial or practice experience.
- Master’s degree in a Fashion-related field of study
- Relevant research experience will be a recommendation.
Company: Vaal University of Technology – VUT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A