Website Waste Management
Washes, repairs and/or performs limited painting duties in an effort to clean, cover and/or protect interior or exterior surfaces of containers. Performs minor repairs, such as axle repair/replacement, on assigned containers. Responsible for the movement of containers within the yard, the loading and unloading of new and used containers, and monitoring the container inventory.
- Washes container interior or exteriors as needed.
- Moves containers in the yard.
- Reads work order or receives instructions from supervisor regarding minor painting and/or completing minor repairs on assigned containers.
- Loads and unloads both new and used containers from trucks.
- Responsible for monitoring the site’s container inventory.
- Performs general duties and responsibilities as required.
- Performs minor container repairs, such as axle repair/replacement.
- Performs minor painting duties.
- Desired: Minimum of two years of general labor experience
- Preferred: High school diploma or G.E.D, plus additional or specialized training, and zero to four years previous experience.
- Required: High school diploma or G.E.D, and zero to four years previous experience.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Castroville, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A