Website Waste Management
Communicates back and forth with Waste Management Drivers to assist with problem resolution while on route for residential, commercial and roll-off lines of business. Handles incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues. Interacts with customers that includes Waste Management customer service, sales, and operational staff (i.e. Route Managers, Mechanics etc.).
- Handles fields incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales department; manages requests for all pick-up or delivery on any container movement within the Market area.
- Assigns routes and service tickets to appropriate drivers throughout the day and for the next day; manages and determines route actions and assuring route completion.
- Works with sites and the service department to optimize routes based on needs of the customer.
- Determines the daily level of driver staffing to provide best mix of responsiveness and productivity.
- Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues.
- Ensures same-day service on missed pick-ups by managing the routing for all routes and tracking driver movement in the field.
- Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and customer satisfaction.
- Initiates communication to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving pick-up and other issues delaying the service.
- Experience: Six (6) months of relevant work experience with working in a team setting, with the ability to communicate to several areas effectively. Multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2-way devices.
- Computer skills with ability to handle multiple programs and systems.
- Must have the desire and ability to learn Waste Management proprietary software applications.
- Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D (accredited).
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Foxborough, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A