Website Waste Management
Container Delivery Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks with crane operation and are responsible for the delivery and pick-up of all types of containers and receptacle’s. Drivers safely maneuver vehicle in rural, commercial and residential environments. Navigates high traffic and congested roadways, driveways, alleyways, and lots and may operate in tight overhead environments
- Notifies Route Manager or Dispatch of service interruptions including closed or impassable streets or alleyways, receptacles too heavy to service or potential safety hazards.
- Completes container and or receptacle delivery or pick up.
- Immediately reports all unsafe situations or service related issues to Route Manager or Dispatch.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with Waste Management Safety and Life Critical Rules, OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) and DOT (Department of
- Transportation) requirements as well as all local, state and federal laws.
- Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation and check out process.
- Attends and participates in all scheduled training programs, briefings, and meetings as required by Waste Management or directed by the Route Manager.
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and documents checks utilizing the standard DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Works closely with Route Manager to improve route efficiencies and identify best practices.
- Notifies Route Manager of any incidents, accidents, injures, or property damage.
- Communicates customer requests to Dispatch or Route Manager.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by Route Manager or Dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with an airbrake endorsement.
- Successfully complete pre-employment DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ault, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A