Website Waste Management
Works under direct supervision and follows established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. Performs minor repairs and limited preventive maintenance (PM) on assigned equipment.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards.
- Assists with service calls for breakdowns.
- Performs minor repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Assists in the repair and adjustment of equipment.
- Assists senior mechanics in the completion of project work.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs other maintenance related work as required.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
- Washes vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
- Successfully complete and ass pre-employment drug screen and physical.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Iowa City, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A