Website Western Cape Department of Health
Provide innovative leadership in the allocated area to realise the strategic goals and objectives of the Nursing Division.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of quality nursing care with the relevant department.
- Provide effective support and management of human, material, and financial resources, as well as Functional Business FBU management principles.
- Manage staff performance, training and personal development of self and subordinates including management of underperformance and grievances.
- Collect, provide and use relevant information for the enhancement of service deliver.
- Participate in and encourage nursing research.
- Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse.
- A post-basic nursing qualification with duration of at least one year, accredited with the SANC in Medical and Surgical Nursing Science: Orthopaedic Nursing.
- A minimum of 9 years appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration as Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing.
- At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience in the specific speciality after obtaining the one-year post-basic qualification as mentioned above.
Company: Western Cape Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A