Website Western Cape Department of Health
Case management with regards to disciplinary and grievance matters.
- Provide advice and support with regards to labour relations matters.
- Facilitating the training & development of staff in respect of Labour Relations.
- Responsible for preparation of documents for mandates conciliation and arbitration meetings, as well as facilitate the effective functioning of the IMLC on Sub District level.
- Consult and advise Line Managers on Labour Relations procedures and interventions.
- Responsible for the maintenance of Labour relations statistics.
- Grade 12 qualification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Labour Relations and training standards and prescripts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Excellent report writing, presentation, negotiation, conflict management and research skills.
- Ability to interpret labour legislation, policies and procedures.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
Company: Western Cape Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A