Website Western Cape Department of Health
Provide administrative and management support to the facility manager and community health centre.
- Responsible for support services, including the coordination of reception (registry) and admissions activities to ensure optimal effectiveness and efficiency.
- Effective human resources functions and supervision of support staff, staff discipline and performance management.
- Render budget administration, supply chain support functions and labour relations support.
- Assist with the collection and collation of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly and ad hoc statistics and reports.
- Computer literacy (MS Office Suite, Outlook). Good written and verbal communication in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape. Competent in PHCIS, Tier.Net,
- Ideal Clinic. Excellent organisational skills, time management skills, the ability to function independently as well as in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of human resources, budget administration, labour relations and supply chain policies and practices.
- Good communication skills/client care experience.
- Appropriate Administrative experience. Appropriate supervisory experience.
- Driver’s Licence (code 8). Willingness to work shifts and weekend duties
Company: Western Cape Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A