Website Western Cape Department of Health
Accountable for the Finance Management Component of the facilities under his/her responsibility including the Hospital Facility Board.
- Accountable for the Supply Chain Management for hospital and primary health care clinics within his/her domain Accountable for the reception, records, revenue, case management and other departments as determined by the CEO.
- Accountable for the Information Management for the various facilities in his/her domain.
- Accountable for People Management within the Components Finance and Supply Chain.
- Active member of Victoria Hospital Executive committee.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant public service financial prescripts, department of health policies, delegations and procedures.
- Extensive experience in managing supply chain departments revenue, case management, reception and information management.
- Computer literacy and thorough knowledge of computer systems (LOGIS, BAS, IPS and MS office).
- Strong strategic, leadership and management skills with an ability to develop a high performing and person and service-centred team.
- Experience in developing new and innovative practices to drive efficiency and quality within relevant components.
- Extensive experience in Finance and Supply Chain Management of which at least 2 years must be in the Public Sector.
- Extensive management experience.
- Appropriate 3-year National Diploma/degree.
Company: Western Cape Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A