Website Western Cape Government
Provincial Treasury, Western Cape Government has opportunities for three (3) competent individuals to manage the development and maintenance of financial systems. These posts are based in Cape Town.
- Rendering of a user support to departments system users in the province;
- Assessing and maintaining the financial management system and time identification of new system requirements and arranging system applications;
- Investigation, implementation, and management of an analytical tool for the detection of irregular fraudulent transactions on financial systems;
- Analysis and provision of system data to all departments;
- Responsible for the department system controller functions specifically related to the day-to-day management of transversal systems to Provincial Treasury.
- An appropriate 3-year tertiary qualification (National Diploma/B-Degree or higher) in the Financial Administration field.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the financial administration working environment.
- A valid code B (or higher) driving license.
- Data analytical skills;
- Proven computer literacy;
- Communication (Written and verbal) skills;
- Ability to deal with basic enquiries.
Company: Western Cape Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A