Website Waste Management
Maintains the premises of the building ensuring that they are clean and orderly, and performs minor and routine building maintenance tasks and maintains the grounds.
- Sweeps, wet mops and spray buffs tile floors.
- Removes trash, including picking up trash in parking lot and around exterior of building.
- Vacuums carpets, furniture, drapes and other fabrics.
- Dusts and cleans air/return vents and changes filters.
- Maintains lawn and trims shrubbery.
- Dusts and cleans walls, doors, windows, woodwork and furniture.
- Scrubs and recoats floors once a month, and strips and refinishes all floors once a year.
- Performs room set up for conferences, lectures and special events.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Maintains stairwells, including cleaning and polishing handrails.
- Cleans restrooms daily, including maintaining hand towels, tissues and soap.
- Required to use motor coordination with arm, hand, finger, and leg dexterity.
- Requires pushing, pulling, bending, twisting and lifting up to _ lbs.
- Will be exposed to a physical environment, which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes or similar elements most of the workday.
- Normal setting for this job is outdoors and/or driving a video/GPS monitored vehicle.
- Six months of relevant work experience
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than _ pounds frequently.
Company: Waste Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kissimmee, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A