The Marketing Specialist (Digital) is responsible for increasing WFS brand awareness, promoting WFS products and services and for driving prospects to conversions, effectively focusing attaining marketing goals and results across identified digital platforms.
- Design Digital Media campaigns that align to overarching WFS business goals.
- Leverage expertise within programmatic media to work in collaboration with partner agencies (where required) to develop cohesive campaign approaches.
- Develop, manage, and optimise creative learning agendas to serve as effective tools in assisting the organisation of testing efforts to understand the success and impact of marketing efforts and make informed decisions about digital marketing strategies and future campaigns.
- Support the strategic objective of driving revenue and dominating online acquisition channels by transforming high level strategies into actionable digital experiences and campaigns for WFS.
- Recommend improvements to current WFS digital marketing platforms to enhance user experience in terms of digital designs, content, and usability.
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the digital marketing operational plans, aimed at increasing traffic on the organisation’s digital marketing platforms.
- Oversee the performance and governance of key digital marketing channels, including Display, Paid Social, Streaming, and terrestrial audio, and online video among others.
- Participate actively in brainstorming, strategy and creative sessions and sprints, contributing digital/interactive/new media ideas for integration into digital marketing practices.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing / Web Design or similar is an advantage
- Experience in delivering against Digital marketing strategies and plans across the digital marketing landscape
- Functional understanding of customer journeys and customer experience and user experience.
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or equivalent
- Deep understanding of the full landscape of Digital Marketing channels.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and lead generations.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a Financial Services / Consumer organization
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing automation software and associated visual communication principles.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A